Singer Lauren Jauregui Talks About Her Bisexuality - Random News

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Singer Lauren Jauregui Talks About Her Bisexuality

Random News - A week ago, a photo of Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui sang a woman. Part of their privacy, which has not been known to the general public, and which also creates a lot of conversation and excitement. Of course, the Fifth Harmony fans are fully behind the singer, nevertheless, Lauren herself has once again expressed herself in an open letter on Billboard about her sexuality and, more generally, her general attitude and values, especially considering the new election of President Trump Expressed A strong letter, which should make us all think.

Lauren Jauregui
Lauren Jauregui, Photo: mtv.de

"I am a bisexual American Cuban woman and I am proud of it. I am proud to be part of a community that only reflects love, education and mutual support. I am proud to be the granddaughter and daughter of immigrants who were courageous enough to leave their homeland and live in a new world with a different language and culture that have been fearlessly immersed to their families and themselves a better life enable".

"I am proud to be a woman. Proud that the sex between my legs gives me the strength and resistance that only other women can feel. That my body is in curves that allow me to create a new life in me that is filled with adversities and doubts all my life, and that people question my intelligence, my artistic potential, my expression, my virtue, and my honor Very woman. I am proud that I can prove to them that they are wrong. I am proud that I have to work even harder.
(Also Read: Elon Musk: No breaks, No holidays, No food - Just work)
I have always been so educated that I can do EVERYTHING and I will always believe in it. I am proud to be able to feel the full spectrum of my emotions and I like to accept the term "bitch" and "problematic", so I can say what I think and what every man would be admired and respected. But I will also stretch out my hand to those who describe me as such, show sympathy and empathy. "


Lauren is aware that as a singer she has enjoyed a successful band, unusual opportunities and possibilities. She has seen the world and developed an understanding that she wants to share with her fans and all people. Not only does she want to watch, she also uses her strength, strength and voice to make the world a better place. No matter whether she loves men, women or both, or maybe just because of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

close